PLEASE NOTE THE NEW LOGIN PAGE FOR BOTH MYBARTON PORTAL & EMPLOYEE OFFICE 365
For students or employees accessing MyBarton portal
- If you are a Current or Returning User, you will continue to log-in using the same Barton ID and PIN/Password previously set.
- If you are a New User, you will log-in using your Barton ID and your temporary PIN/Password will be your six- digit date of birth with the format (mmddyy). For example, if your date of birth is January 12, 1985, you will enter 011285 as your temporary PIN/Password. Upon logging into the portal for the first time,
- you will be prompted to change your temporary PIN/Password; and
- you will be asked to answer two security questions, which will then help you recover your PIN/Password if it's later forgotten.
- If you are having problems logging in
- Did you try entering your six-digit date of birth with the format (mmddyy) as your temporary PIN/Password?
- Have you tried the “Forgot PIN/Password?” link in the login box?
- If you are still having problems logging in
- and you are a Barton student, please e-mail your name, 9-digit Student ID, and your date of birth to Enrollment Services.
- and you are a Barton employee, please e-mail your name, 9-digit Barton ID, and your date of birth to Human Resources.
For employees accessing their e-mail or Office365 via the web
- you will log-in using your Barton e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com) and the same password previously set.
- if you are having problems logging in, please contact Information Services by calling 620-786-1100 or ext. 100 from a Barton phone.